wind conditions sites

  • alastairleach
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2002
      Does anyone know some decent sites for wind conditions across the UK.

      I've heard there's a free site with links to weather stations all
      over England, with maps, wind arrows, and speeds.

      Thanks,

    • Rick Iossi
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2002
        Hello Alastair,

        If you can get into the BKSA Online Forums at:
        http://kitesurfing.org/message-board/mess.htm

        under Safety and in the thread titled "Weather and Kiteboarding", you will
        find quite a few useful links. Unfortunately, I can't get into the site
        this morning for inexplicable reasons.

        Rick Iossi

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 12, 2002
          Anyone knows a dealer where I can get a leading edge's bladder for good price.

          Appreciate for help

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 12, 2002
            Where are you located? And what brand, model of kite is it for?
            http://www.kitepower.com.au
            open 7 days, every week.