Kite Size

  • jnutterjr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9 11:11 AM
      Question about kite size.
      I have been flying slingshot b3 have very good kite control now and
      have been doing body drags alot. I wont to buy an inflatable. What
      size should I get. I am 195 lbs 6'2" and the wind conditions are
      usually between 8-15knots.
      I see some other guys are the same size as me and was wondering what
      they suggest.
    • vytaspass
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9 11:35 AM
        For your weight and those winds, depending on board also, you're
        going to need a 16-20m flat area kite in the inflatable family.

        Good to hear you're developing your kite skills prior to heading into
        the water with board...

        www.chicagokitesurfing.com