Seattlite looking for kitesurf lessons

  • CalyxDarkstorm@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      I live in the seattle area. I fly medium powered 2 & 4 line kites
      but there are very few areas to fly (too many trees, lakes and hills)
      and no land to fly power kites. I want to learn kitesurfing mainly
      so i can have a place to fly power kites. Does anyone teach
      kitesurfing in this area? Whats the best & closest place to learn?
      Thanks.