Re: new board twin tip

  • vytaspass
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2002
      The smaller the baord, the more power you'll need (i.e. one size
      larger kite). But, if you're jumping, and want to get high, this is
      what you want. Smaller boards weigh less and larger kites generate
      mroe power for a good pop off the water.

      I'd also look into the jarvis 157 which is a changeable board.
      Slingshot also makes a dimis twin picklefork-style design for jumping
      in the size 157.

      Look into lightwave, the naish, heck you can even go for a Dr. Koop
      which is tiny...but the smaller the board, the more power you need.
      Keep in mind if you skew the ratio of kitesize to board too far, your
      physical condition should be stronger to resist the kite longer and
      stay out riding before getting tired.