Re: [ksurfschool] Re: boost video - AWAKE

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2002
      There is room to improve even Boost 2, but it is still the best instructional tape out at the moment.
      I read that a lot of folks want more kite and rider in frame views of what is going on and the AWAKE DVD/video is awesome for that!
      If you want to see how to put it all together, and be entertained by some of the best kiteboarding footage you will ever see, get AWAKE.
      Highlights for me on the DVD are the Nicolo Porcella section, this young fella is going to be awesome, regardless of what we hear about his mouth!! :-) Every young kid who could hang out with some of the worlds top riders would probably have to act in a similar way to survive anyway!! :-)) Nicolo does incredibly tecnical wakestyle stuff with ease, and you can see him just playing with his gear almost going "what if I do this". This no fear attitude is what will make the youngsters of today into the mind blowing kiters of tomorrow.
      Other outstanding segments are from Lou W, Elliot L, Alex Pivec, Adam Koch, Mark Shinn, Mark Doyle (amazing)
      and several girls.
      It is worth every cent, and is very enjoyable to watch on, especially on DVD.
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      open 7 days, every week.