Re: St Augustine Kitesurfing areas

  • windklutz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2002
      I live in St. Augustine. You can pretty much go anywhere on the
      beach. You are able to park on the beach but it will be crowded on a
      holiday weekend. If you are willing to walk up the beach you can
      goto Anastasia state parkand probably get away from the crowds. On
      an outgoing tide and NE wind a lot of people goto Matanza's Inlet.
      Daryl is the local kite shop owner (Extreme Kites)
      (oceanextremesports.com) on A1A in St. Augustine Beach if you have
      any problems while you are here. By the way it has been blowing 25
      knots today.