Re: boost video

  • vytaspass
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2002
      I agree about safety, and not to knock videos (but I will)....most,
      if not all (I haven't seen them all), do not really offer
      instruction. There's talk about what to do, but a lot is left out
      since you can't see the rider and the kite at the same time. They
      just seem like a marketing ploy to increase awareness for local
      riders and shops....

      I don't know...but they could certainly do a better job to promote
      safety, like showing riders riding with helmets and PFDs and
      LEASHES!, and more instruction. I'm sure I'll get thrashed for saying
      that, but in Chicago, as the sport grows, we have a perfect safety
      record so far, and we're trying real hard to keep it that way!

      www.chicagokitesurfing.com