Re: [ksurfschool] Re: boost video

  • Suntrax
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2002
      Boost 2 now coming on stream, also in DVD, we will have them in a couple of
      weeks.
      Boost (1) still the best instructional around

      Best Regards

      Brian Wilson
      Suntrax
      Tel/fax 27 21 5560044
      cell; 0824656696
      www.suntrax.co.za
      suntrax@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6, 2002
        I agree about safety, and not to knock videos (but I will)....most,
        if not all (I haven't seen them all), do not really offer
        instruction. There's talk about what to do, but a lot is left out
        since you can't see the rider and the kite at the same time. They
        just seem like a marketing ploy to increase awareness for local
        riders and shops....

        I don't know...but they could certainly do a better job to promote
        safety, like showing riders riding with helmets and PFDs and
        LEASHES!, and more instruction. I'm sure I'll get thrashed for saying
        that, but in Chicago, as the sport grows, we have a perfect safety
        record so far, and we're trying real hard to keep it that way!

        www.chicagokitesurfing.com