Re: [ksurfschool] Digest Number 67 (com)

  • Andy Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      Aloha Rob
      I have Waterfoils in stock (among many other kites), I would be more than happy to help you set up your 3 line system and help in any way I can.

      We have the new FLS system which converts your standard 2 line bar to a 3 line bar with no tools and in seconds.

      We have only one month to go in the win a board competition which you will automatically be entered in for any purchase over $500.

      Kitehigh is kitesurfing only, as opposed to a windsurf shop with kiting as a sideline, thus we would like to think we are experienced and will help you get the right information  and gear from our large range.

      If we haven't got it online, email us, we may have it in stock.

      Cheers
      Andy Heaton
      www.kitehigh.com
      808 242 2956

      Hi Group
      I am poised ready to splash out on a 5.7 m Waterfoil for
      kitesurfing.I have experience of the Blade 3.3 and 4.9 and am keen to
      try surfing.
      Has anyone out there flown the Waterfoil and more importantly I want
      to fly it using a 3 line bar.I cant seem to find any info on the net
      regarding 3 line bars but have seen them on Eurosport.
      Any help appreciated
      Cheers
      Rob

      [This message contained attachments]

      Message: 5
         Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 14:56:18 EDT
         From: whomper22@...
      Subject: Re: WIPIKA School. COM

      I am very intrested in brining the sport to my area, is wipika intrested in
      expanding

      thank you

      jester

      Regards