Litewave Designs rocks!

  • kiteboardertobe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 6:13 AM
      I am a beginner kiteboarder and have just received outstanding
      service from both David Turner at Litewave Designs and Jeff Weiss of
      Kitemare.com. I somehow managed to damage my brand new Litewave
      Designs 181 kiteboard on my very first attempt to use it. Neither
      myself, Dave or Jeff were quite sure how this damage was sustained.
      However both Litewave Designs and Kitemare.com did what it took to
      make sure that I received a NEW replacement board! Besides this
      awesome service, my board rocks!