Re: [ksurfschool] Getting the kite forward in the window

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24 3:57 PM
      Yes, it is mostly because you have a 2 lined kite.
      Don't worry about the walk of contemplation, the knobs who call it the walk of same are full of it!
      Everyone does it at some time anyway, and how else are you supposed to learn?
      So silly the big ego crap kiteboarders are trying to play on each other!!
      Have fun mate and 4 line that kite as soon as you can, they actually work great as a 4 liner!
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      open 7 days, every week.