Re: Woody Board + NPW5

  • kite_tyrant
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 21, 2002
      > More questions:
      > The original "Less is More" is finless. But the pics of Woody in
      the Photos
      > section, clearly show 4 small fins.
      >
      > Did you put fins on your board ?
      > Did you try to ride it finless ?

      We made that first small board with 4 fins. We just completed 2
      other (larger)boards. The smaller one of the two new ones is finless
      (5'8" long, 16" wide). The larger one has 1 fin on the heel side in
      the middle (5'9" long, 18" wide). We just completed these boards so
      we haven't had a chance to check them out. There's been a few
      kitesurfers that told us the fins on these larger boards with long
      rails don't do a heck of alot. We're looking forward to try these
      out and we can always add fins later if we feel the need. Posted a
      pic of the new finless one.
      Good luck and let us know how you're making out with your woody :-)
      K-T