Re: 3 Line Control Bars

  • rob.baron@mailcity.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2000
      HI ROB,

      I FLY A 5.7 ON 3 LINES WITH A WIPIKA BAR. I USE A
      N ATACHMENT LINE THAT IS CONNECTED TO THE POWER LINES AND BRAKES BUT
      SORRY DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED.

      IT WORKS GREAT, LAUNCHING FROM THE WATER IS NO PROBLEM AND YOU CAN
      CONTROL THE KITE AS WEL.

      GO FOR IT!!

      ROB
    • Just Al
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 10:26 AM
        Re: [ksurfschool] 3 Line Control Bars Rob...
        Take a look at http://website.lineone.net/~justal/WebPage/crossover_frames.htm

        For a description of a three line system for the waterfoil.

        Al.
        --
        Alan Cole
        Bryngwyn Mawr

        Tel: 01970 880707
        Mob: 07974392605
        E-mail:justal@...

        From: skinupthen@...
        Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:10:58 -0000
        To: ksurfschool@egroups.com
        Subject: [ksurfschool] 3 Line Control Bars

        Hi Group
        I am poised ready to splash out on a 5.7 m Waterfoil for
        kitesurfing.I have experience of the Blade 3.3 and 4.9 and am keen to
        try surfing.
        Has anyone out there flown the Waterfoil and more importantly I want
        to fly it using a 3 line bar.I cant seem to find any info on the net
        regarding 3 line bars but have seen them on Eurosport.
        Any help appreciated
        Cheers
        Rob