3 Line Control Bars

  • skinupthen@breathemail.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2000
      Hi Group
      I am poised ready to splash out on a 5.7 m Waterfoil for
      kitesurfing.I have experience of the Blade 3.3 and 4.9 and am keen to
      try surfing.
      Has anyone out there flown the Waterfoil and more importantly I want
      to fly it using a 3 line bar.I cant seem to find any info on the net
      regarding 3 line bars but have seen them on Eurosport.
      Any help appreciated
      Cheers
      Rob
    • rob.baron@mailcity.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2000
        HI ROB,

        I FLY A 5.7 ON 3 LINES WITH A WIPIKA BAR. I USE A
        N ATACHMENT LINE THAT IS CONNECTED TO THE POWER LINES AND BRAKES BUT
        SORRY DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED.

        IT WORKS GREAT, LAUNCHING FROM THE WATER IS NO PROBLEM AND YOU CAN
        CONTROL THE KITE AS WEL.

        GO FOR IT!!

        ROB
      • Just Al
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
          Re: [ksurfschool] 3 Line Control Bars Rob...
          Take a look at http://website.lineone.net/~justal/WebPage/crossover_frames.htm

          For a description of a three line system for the waterfoil.

          Al.
          --
          Alan Cole
          Bryngwyn Mawr