Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Woody Board

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 7, 2002
      Thanks Jim

      When I re-read that there are few words that I would add here and there, but real synergy is what kiteboarding is, I think that is why it just grabs people and it changes their lives forever. Experiencing synergy between yourself and nature or with other people is one of life's finest things IMO, and money cannot buy it!! :-))

      Due to an old war wound (motorcycle crash) I am increasingly unable to kiteboard, but my aim is to get a decent video camera and make instructional/promo, top rider vids, and stuff to make people laugh, look out for a character I've invented called "Keiff wiff da teef" aka "the God of ugly people".
      Sorry in advance!! :-)
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      open 7 days, every week.