Re: Woody Board

  • kite_hoser
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 7, 2002
      Thanks so much for all the opinions. I am starting a new
      larger/thinner board today. It should work much better. Will keep
      you all posted as to the results (or keep bugging you all with more
      questions) :-). Thanks again and Good Winds from Canada.
    • Kitepower
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 7, 2002
        Thanks Jim

        When I re-read that there are few words that I would add here and there, but real synergy is what kiteboarding is, I think that is why it just grabs people and it changes their lives forever. Experiencing synergy between yourself and nature or with other people is one of life's finest things IMO, and money cannot buy it!! :-))

        Due to an old war wound (motorcycle crash) I am increasingly unable to kiteboard, but my aim is to get a decent video camera and make instructional/promo, top rider vids, and stuff to make people laugh, look out for a character I've invented called "Keiff wiff da teef" aka "the God of ugly people".
        Sorry in advance!! :-)
        http://www.kitepower.com.au
        open 7 days, every week.