Re: [ksurfschool] F-One Mach 1 wind ranges

  • Alex Tien Do
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2002
      thanks

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Alex Tien Do
      Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 5:32 PM
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ksurfschool] F-One Mach 1 wind ranges

      I have seen different construction as polyfuse and dacron in type of kites.
      Could anyone explain the difference between the two as far as performance and durability.
      I am planning to upgrade my gear but a lot of hesitation between Naish X2 and the March f-one.
      Any advices and recommendations are greatly appreciated.

      Thanks for reply

      Alex