Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Reel Bar Info. & Wakeboard observation

  • Denisesewa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2002
      In a message dated 7/3/2002 9:38:35 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
      cyberchulo1@... writes:

      > Kenny,
      >
      > Everytime I try going to the address you stated below I get
      > redirected to the following site: "http://www.roar.com/client/?
      > sh=1577". Do you know any other place that might have the reel
      > control bars.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Cyberchulo1
      > http://www.pacwave.net/reelbar.html
      http://www.maui.net/~extreme/Kite%20Accessories.html

      I hope this helps, there is another one wich will work with two, three and
      fourline kites but I cant seem to find it, I'll forward the link when I do.
      Denise

      http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html

    • Denisesewa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2002
        cyberchulo1@... writes:

        > Kenny,
        >
        > Everytime I try going to the address you stated below I get
        > redirected to the following site: "http://www.roar.com/client/?
        > sh=1577". Do you know any other place that might have the reel
        > control bars.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Cyberchulo1

        and another, still cant find the one I'm thinking of though
        http://www.flowbeekite.com/

        http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html