Re: Reel Bar Info. & Wakeboard observation

  • cyberchulo1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2002
      Kenny,

      Everytime I try going to the address you stated below I get
      redirected to the following site: "http://www.roar.com/client/?
      sh=1577". Do you know any other place that might have the reel
      control bars.

      Thanks,

      Cyberchulo1

      --- In ksurfschool@y..., kennyfarnsworth@c... wrote:
      > I found a company named ReelBar LLC that will start producing
      reels for kite
      > surfing in May. I spoke with the owner, Mark Ribkoff he told me
      that many of
      > the design elements are patented by Cory Roessler, KiteSki. The
      prices are
      > also reasonable and it will have a safety release. For a preview
      of the
      > product check out reelbar.com.
      >
      > Yesterday, I went out with my 9.0 Naish. Another beginning kite
      surfer was
      > in the water with a wakeboard. He told me that using a wakeboard
      is a lot
      > easier for him. He was able to get up and plane almost
      immediately after
      > launching. He did not have to mess with trying to drag the board
      over and
      > maintain the proper position. If you have wakeboarding experience
      and can
      > ride fakie, this is probably the best way to go. Of course, you
      will get
      > dragged down wind if you don't have a kite specific wakeboard, but
      all
      > beginning kite surfers are dragged down wind anyway.
      >
      > Kenny
    • Alex Tien Do
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2002
        Anyone knows the wind range for F-One March1
        Appreciate it

        Thanks

      • Denisesewa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2002
          In a message dated 7/3/2002 9:38:35 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
          cyberchulo1@... writes:

          > Kenny,
          >
          > Everytime I try going to the address you stated below I get
          > redirected to the following site: "http://www.roar.com/client/?
          > sh=1577". Do you know any other place that might have the reel
          > control bars.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Cyberchulo1
          > http://www.pacwave.net/reelbar.html
          http://www.maui.net/~extreme/Kite%20Accessories.html

          I hope this helps, there is another one wich will work with two, three and
          fourline kites but I cant seem to find it, I'll forward the link when I do.
          Denise

          http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html

        • Denisesewa@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2002
            cyberchulo1@... writes:

            > Kenny,
            >
            > Everytime I try going to the address you stated below I get
            > redirected to the following site: "http://www.roar.com/client/?
            > sh=1577". Do you know any other place that might have the reel
            > control bars.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Cyberchulo1

            and another, still cant find the one I'm thinking of though
            http://www.flowbeekite.com/

            http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html