Re: [ksurfschool] Re: newbe

  • Denisesewa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2002
      I really appreciate the info and "food for thought" Thanks Guys !! :)
      This has really become a tough decision . To many kites to choose from ,
      John from Glendale Huh?? well, perhaps We'll meet at some point . I always
      like meeting celebrities ;).
      OK, now to do some research on Arcs and concept air's New wave
      Denise

      http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html