Re: [ksurfschool] Re: newbe

  • Denisesewa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2002
      In a message dated 6/30/2002 4:33:54 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
      hvkmike@... writes:

      > Hi Denise
      > I recommend the Jojo Rage water relaunchable foils.
      > To see for yourself...go to- http://www.skylinewings.com/
      > Hope that helps.
      > Good Winds
      > Mike

      Thanks Mike :)
      Denise
      http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html

    • fernmanus
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2002
        Denise,

        The Peter Lynn ARC is simple to setup and is a good bet for riding
        in gusty inland conditions.

        Kenny

        --- In ksurfschool@y..., Tom Rolf <rigbig@z...> wrote:
        > I'm a couple hundred miles east of you, kitesurfing in New Mexico.
        I sold my
        > kite buggy, lack of good places to do it and find kitesurfing more
        fun. I
        > haven't heard anyone recommend a Waterfoil in years.(better stuff
        out there).
        > John from Glendale is a 'famous' Arizona kitesurfer. He fly's Arcs.
        > -Going to the water-
        >
        > denisesewa wrote:
        >
        > > Hi, I am a newbe to the sport living in AZ were I cant seem to
        find
        > > anyone else interested in kiting , I have a mountain board and a
        > > slingshot B2 as well as another open foil of about 3 meters,
        which I
        > > am learning with , I also have a kitesurf board, harness and
        reelbar,
        > > all I need now is a good kite, I am thinking of the Peter Lynn
        water
        > > foil in 5.7 meters since I will fly on local lakes with an
        occasional
        > > trip to the CA coast and would also like to use it with my
        mountain
        > > board and perhaps a buggy , the wind is most often very light
        here in
        > > the Phoenix area.
        > > Anyone have any thoughts on the "Waterfoil" or suggestions??
        better

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Denisesewa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2002
          I really appreciate the info and "food for thought" Thanks Guys !! :)
          This has really become a tough decision . To many kites to choose from ,
          John from Glendale Huh?? well, perhaps We'll meet at some point . I always
          like meeting celebrities ;).
          OK, now to do some research on Arcs and concept air's New wave