: Re: first snow/water kite

  • jonnykitesurfer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29 6:36 PM
      --- A good beginer kite for packed snow, deep snow, and great for
      water is the New Wave by Concept Air in Canadian dollards. This kite
      will reverse launch when nose down , by pulling center line about 8
      or 10". Now when it's flying you pull a little on center line to
      depower it, pull a little more to make it come down trailling edge
      first nice and soft or pull a lot to collaps the kite in mid air. It's
      a close cell foil and they come in 3.8 6.0 9.3 12.5 did you know about
      this one, Andy? Later from Jonnykitesurfer.

      In ksurfschool@y..., KiteHIGH - North Shore <andy@k...> wrote:

      > >Hi Kitepower, I agree. A blade or flysurfer would be great for the
      > >snow, as well. However, I think the original post asked for a
      > >recommend for both snow and water. Since I wouldn't use a blade on
      > >water, I shouldn't recommend it. I guess if you're good enough to
      not
      > >crash the kite ever, you can use whatever you want, but beginners
      > >like me have limited choices, or we better be powerful swimmers
      LOL!