newbe

  • denisesewa
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2002
      Hi, I am a newbe to the sport living in AZ were I cant seem to find
      anyone else interested in kiting , I have a mountain board and a
      slingshot B2 as well as another open foil of about 3 meters, which I
      am learning with , I also have a kitesurf board, harness and reelbar,
      all I need now is a good kite, I am thinking of the Peter Lynn water
      foil in 5.7 meters since I will fly on local lakes with an occasional
      trip to the CA coast and would also like to use it with my mountain
      board and perhaps a buggy , the wind is most often very light here in
      the Phoenix area.
      Anyone have any thoughts on the "Waterfoil" or suggestions?? better
      yet ,does anyone else live in this area?
      Denise
      For a bit more about me go to >>>
      http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html
    • Tom Rolf
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 29, 2002
        I'm a couple hundred miles east of you, kitesurfing in New Mexico. I sold my
        kite buggy, lack of good places to do it and find kitesurfing more fun. I
        haven't heard anyone recommend a Waterfoil in years.(better stuff out there).
        John from Glendale is a 'famous' Arizona kitesurfer. He fly's Arcs.
        -Going to the water-

        denisesewa wrote:

        > Hi, I am a newbe to the sport living in AZ were I cant seem to find
        > anyone else interested in kiting , I have a mountain board and a
        > slingshot B2 as well as another open foil of about 3 meters, which I
        > am learning with , I also have a kitesurf board, harness and reelbar,
        > all I need now is a good kite, I am thinking of the Peter Lynn water
        > foil in 5.7 meters since I will fly on local lakes with an occasional
        > trip to the CA coast and would also like to use it with my mountain
        > board and perhaps a buggy , the wind is most often very light here in
        > the Phoenix area.
        > Anyone have any thoughts on the "Waterfoil" or suggestions?? better
        > yet ,does anyone else live in this area?
        > Denise
        > For a bit more about me go to >>>
        > http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html

      • hvkmike
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 30, 2002
          Hi Denise
          I recommend the Jojo Rage water relaunchable foils.
          To see for yourself...go to- http://www.skylinewings.com/
          Hope that helps.
          Good Winds
          Mike

        • Denisesewa@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 30, 2002
            In a message dated 6/30/2002 4:33:54 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
            hvkmike@... writes:

            > Hi Denise
            > I recommend the Jojo Rage water relaunchable foils.
            > To see for yourself...go to- http://www.skylinewings.com/
            > Hope that helps.
            > Good Winds
            > Mike

            Thanks Mike :)
            Denise
            http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html

          • fernmanus
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2002
              Denise,

              The Peter Lynn ARC is simple to setup and is a good bet for riding
              in gusty inland conditions.

              Kenny

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            • Denisesewa@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 1, 2002
                I really appreciate the info and "food for thought" Thanks Guys !! :)
                This has really become a tough decision . To many kites to choose from ,
                John from Glendale Huh?? well, perhaps We'll meet at some point . I always
                like meeting celebrities ;).
                OK, now to do some research on Arcs and concept air's New wave
                Denise

                http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html