RE: [ksurfschool] Re: Kiteboard selection - buy the Slingshot

  • Farnsworth, Kenny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2000

      I haven't tried the Wipika Classic Board. If you can get a Slingshot
      shipped to you at a reasonable price, it is worth the wait.

      I have tried 7 or 8 long boards. The big problem with most beginner boards
      is the length. It is no fun carrying a long board up the beach when it is
      windy. The long board works just like a sail and slows your progress when
      walking. Long boards are also a pain in high winds because the wind catches
      them and makes it more difficult to get the board on your feet. This was
      especially the case with the Air Rush Board because it is such a light