Re: [ksurfschool] Line length

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2002
      Hi David
      That kite works best on 40M lines, especially when learning. If you nedd to you can go to 30M but it is best to not go shorter as it is not a tight turning kite, and you will just end up crashing a lot.
      Some of them needed minor adjustments to the bridles to get decent performance from them and the bigger ones were not that relaible for water re-launching either, so stick close to shore.
      If you are patient and sensible, it will be fine to learn the basics on. Just ask here if you need help with any part of your learning process, have fun.
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      open 7 days, every week.