Re: Flysurfer Warior

  • avaday
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2002
      I weigh 190lbs and will start out with a surf style directional
      board, then on to a twin-tip and finally, a wake style 153 (my
      board) I think will start out in lighter winds at first. OI never
      windsurfed so I'm kinda clueless as to what to expect. If you were
      to get one kite, what size? And if you were to get two - what
      sizes? Thanks.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/