Re: Wichard 2673

  • claudethibault2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23 2:54 PM
      Thanks..
      I just change the tiny line for the suggested Q-Power line. It fits
      tight, and the extra length gives more option. I will do a sleeving
      job, to increase the diameter, for a stopper ball.
      The system I am working on is more looking like the "S2" system or
      inspired from Wipika/Takoon style. The shackle is installed between
      the loop and the bar. I feel better this way...
      I will take a picture and post it when it is finished..