Kiteboard selection

  • Paul Underhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2000
      Hey,

      The time has come for me to purchase my first board. I think I have
      it narrowed down (based on what is available) to either a used Naish
      sky pirate 7'6" or the Airush 7'4". Has anyone ridden both of these
      and compared? If so, what are your thoughts?

      I am about 175 pounds and will be using a Wipika 8.5 most days, with
      wind @10- 15 kts.

      As well, can anyone suggest any other boards I should be considering?

      Thanks,

      Paul