Re: [ksurfschool] RE: [ksurf] "100,000 visitors" update to the Kitesurfing School web site

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2002
      Rick,

      Thanks for the compliments Rick. I could not have done it without the
      help and encouragement from you, Chris and many other kitesurfers.

      P.S., I will try to keep on updating and adding more info to the site to
      keep it evolve with our sport.

      P.P.S., I am planing to update the Safety section to add references and
      links to the various excellent safety database work you have done.

      Regards,

      Hung.