"100,000 visitors" update to the Kitesurfing School web site

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2002
      I have made the "100,000 visitors" update to the kitesurfing School web
      site at http://www.kitesurfingschool.org

      - I must admit that I have been delaying this update to make it
      coincide with the mark of more than 100,000 visitors to this web site.
      This is at the expense of the Schools and the Used Equipment sections
      which have numerous changes to both sections
      - New Board Building section at
      http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/board.htm (how to build a beautiful,
      finless, rockerless, inexpensively kiteboard that works as well as or
      better than traditional kiteboard in 1 or 2 hours)
      - New Teaching Kitesurfing section at
      http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/teach.htm (how to become a kitesurfing
      instructor or simply how to teach your friend kitesurfing)
      - New Kitesnowboarding section at
      http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/kitesnowboarding.htm (June is not the
      best time to introduce a new Kitesnowboarding section, oh well, it's
      better late than never)
      - Update Kiteskiing section (to separate kiteskiing from
      kitesnowboarding as they are two different sports)
      - Updated the Discussion section (add the Kite Commercial group)
      - Updated the Tips and Trivial Tips sections
      - Updated the Links section (numerous changes)
      - Updated the Equipment section (to keep up with the changes in
      kitesurfing gear)
      - Updated the Equipment News section (this section will not be updated
      in the future as all kitesurfing equipment announcements should be
      posted to the Kite Commercial group at KiteCom@egroups.com .  The group
      is public so anyone can post and view the messages. To view the posts at
      Kite Commercial groups, click
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KiteCom/messages .  The other places where
      new kitesurfing equipments are also normally announced are the Kitesurf
      group at Kitesurf@egroups.com ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kitesurf )
      or the KitesurfingSchool group at Ksurfschool@egroups.com (
      - Updated the Safety section
      - Update the Home page