AKA Kiteboarding Is Here!!!

  • Rick Iossi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      The AKA Kiteboarding Committee has created a website at:

      http://www.aka.kite.org

      Under... "Kiteboarding", (in the Table of Contents)

      So, check it out!

      With the growth of kiteboarding, safety and access issues are also growing
      and may impact how and where we ride. The AKA Kiteboarding Committee has
      been formed to help find and support solutions both in the USA as well as
      internationally. We were created to help keep you riding and to assist new
      riders with advice on how to get into this great sport. Lots of ideas on how
      to form kiteboarding clubs and associations, negotiating to restore and
      maintain access, working in and with the community are already present on
      our website to help the kiteboarding community. So get involved and check
      it out, there is more to come.

      Good winds,
      Rick Iossi