Who was ARCing at Cabrillo yesterday? (Tuesday)

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      While riding my 1120 ARC yesterday at Cabrillo (5 1/4 hours!!) I saw a blue ARC getting set up, then flying, then landed & packed up. At another time (I can't remember which came first) I saw a bright orange one being set up, then flying, then crashed, then flying again, & eventually landed & packed up. If anybody knows who that was, I'd be happy to help them out with some local knowledge. In case you're wondering why I didn't come in to help, it's because it's SO gusty & shifty here that I avoid ANY extra landing/launching procedures that aren't COMPLETELY necessary, since there's big jagged rocks downwind of the launching/landing area..