Re: [ksurfschool] buy my stuff, help me get the surgery I need

  • kevin patrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2000
      Dave

      What do you have for me.
      I've been using my buddies 9.5 Naishe and obviously at 165lbs I'm way
      overpowered in most good riding conditions.
      I want a foil, sized to ride in moderate to ++ wind conditions. I also
      will need the lines and a control bar.

      What do you have?
      I am unfortunately on a limited budget so go easy on me......

      Thanx and hope we can get something together...
      Regards
      Kevin
      H. B.
      So cali

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • kennyfarnsworth@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2000
        Kevin,

        You can ride the 9.5 Naish AR-5 in a wide range of wind conditions. Have you
        used the sheeting loop and AoA strap to decrease the power and thus extend
        your range? A guy your size should be able to use a 9.5 in winds up to 25
        mph without a problem.

        Kenny

        << Dave

        What do you have for me.
        I've been using my buddies 9.5 Naishe and obviously at 165lbs I'm way
        overpowered in most good riding conditions.
        I want a foil, sized to ride in moderate to ++ wind conditions. I also
        will need the lines and a control bar.

        What do you have?
        I am unfortunately on a limited budget so go easy on me......

        Thanx and hope we can get something together...
        Regards
        Kevin
        H. B.
        So cali >>
      • gibsotho
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2000
          have a brand new naish 9.5 for sale, never used still in the packaging, im
          asking 750