KiteBoard For Sale

  • callum_downie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2002
      Hi Everyone,

      I have a directional for sale.
      It's an Underground, about 6'8" long. 4 Fins.
      It's a great board rides really fast, suitable for a learner as well.
      It holds a great edge, allowing you to hold a lot of tension in the
      lines before boosting. It fly's upwind.

      $600aud ono, it's in good condition.
      I'm in sydney, will pay 1/2 of freight to anywhere in australia.

      email me:

      callum_downie @ hotmail.com

      Cheers
      Callum