used kites and learning sizes?

  • slipamickey69
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2002
      I'm just starting. I bought a used ATV 9.8, but the winds in my area
      have been in the mid to upper range of that kite and I think I'd be
      more comfortable if I had a kite in winds at the lower range of the
      kite...hope that makes sense! So an ATV 7.6 (or comparable) may be
      better for me- any advice? Can someone recommend some places to look
      for used kites?

      thanks,
      Michael