Re: Pro Limit and DaKine

  • billiyjoebob2001
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2002
      Thanks Chris for your Reply but i think you have picked me up wrong
      or else i wasnt explaining myself properly.

      What i should have said is......

      What is the difference between the Pro limit kite seat pro and the
      pro limit kite seat combo??

      I have seen pictures and can see that the combo is somewhere between
      a seat and a waist attempt...is it good/bad versus the kite seat pro??
      What are the advantages disadvantages of one over the other?
      Thanks again,
      Marty.

      --- In ksurfschool@y..., "Chris Moore" <kitesurftheearth@h...> wrote:

      > Marty,
      >
      > They are both seat harnesses just different brands. Pro Limit
      calls their harness the kite combo and DaKine calls theirs the
      Fusion. The main difference is the snap in place spreader bar that
      is included with the Pro Limit. The DaKine is a little stiffer with
      a taller back portion with stiffer support. They are both very good
      and made with high quality.

      download : http://explorer.msn.com