Re: [ksurfschool] Setting up the 5 line on an ARX

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19 9:34 AM
      Don't release the shackle. Drop the bar and swim over it, using both arms to swim at the kite. Using
      both arms to swim hard, and continuous, is all it takes to roll the kite over. Once it lays on it's
      back, you'll have plenty of time to find your bar and make sure you're not tangled in lines before
      finishing the relaunch procedure.

      Dwight