Re: [ksurfschool] 'toy' kite for practice

  • KiteHIGH - North Shore
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2002
      > Dwight & Jacky <fishersfort@...> wrote: Talk to someone at
      > a kitesurf shop. Most dealers will sell you the appropriate kite and then
      > refund
      > some or all of those dollars when you buy a big kite.

      If somebody does not have a school in their area (becoming less of a
      problem as our sport grows).

      KiteHIGH sends out a practice kite and video and the newbie gets a FULL
      refund for the kite when they buy their new kitesurfing kite. We don't even
      ask for the practice kite back as this kite will be valuable to the next
      riders in the area.

      Sincerely
      Andy Heaton

      http://www.KiteHIGH.com