Re: [ksurfschool] Re: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC KITE LESSONS?

  • Suntrax
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2002
      Hi Steve

      I did a fair amount of research for accomadation and rental at Cabarete, I
      had to with our lousy exchange rate and would suggest you try
      Marina for Kitebeach Hotel and rentals @ marina@.... She is
      professional and seems to offer the best options of accomadation and
      equipment rental. Have only heard good reports about Kitexcite, maybe others
      have more experience there?

      Best Regards

      Brian Wilson
      Suntrax