Re: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC KITE LESSONS?

  • cfglazier
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2002
      --- In ksurfschool@y..., "SFH" <sfh1@e...> wrote:
      > Are you saying that XtremeBigAir is a totally seperate
      > company from the place in the DR and they are just acting as
      agents by
      > booking lessons, etc. for the place in the DR?

      Steve

      Yes, and there are also other ways to book at Kitebeach hotel.
      Search for Cabarete in previous posts. But they are all agents and
      the cost will be the same I believe. There are also other hotels
      nearby.
      You can also get more info at:
      http://www.cabareteairforce.com/

      You may prefer to book the hotel and then book your lessons with
      whichever school you choose when you get there. There are several.
      My friends chose Stefano's school right at Kitebeach hotel and they
      were happy.

      Chris G
    • SARAH HORTON
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2002
        What about Puerto Rico? try REALkiteboarding PR 787-726-5375, or www.realkiteboarding.com
        cfglazier <cglazier@...> wrote: --- In ksurfschool@y..., "SFH" <sfh1@e...> wrote:
        > Are you saying that XtremeBigAir is a totally seperate
        > company from the place in the DR and they are just acting as
        agents by
        > booking lessons, etc. for the place in the DR?

        Steve

        Yes, and there are also other ways to book at Kitebeach hotel.
        Search for Cabarete in previous posts. But they are all agents and
        the cost will be the same I believe. There are also other hotels
        nearby.
        You can also get more info at:
        http://www.cabareteairforce.com/

        You may prefer to book the hotel and then book your lessons with
        whichever school you choose when you get there. There are several.
        My friends chose Stefano's school right at Kitebeach hotel and they
        were happy.

        Chris G

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        var lrec_URL="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=225940.2037434.3509115.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705100963:HM/A=1061772/R=0/id=flashurl/*http://www.fullaccessmedical.com/t/7428/211/2458684356";var lrec_flashfile="http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/flash/misc/fam_lrec_groupsmail_0429b.swf";var lrec_altURL="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=225940.2037434.3509115.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705100963:HM/A=1061772/R=1/id=altimgurl/*http://www.fullaccessmedical.com/t/7428/211/2458684356";var lrec_altimg="http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/flash/misc/fam_lrec_groupsmail_0429.gif";var lrec_width=300;var lrec_height=250;on error resume nextSub banner_click_lrec_FSCommand(ByVal command, ByVal args)call banner_click_lrec_DoFSCommand(command, args)end sub

      • Suntrax
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2002
          Hi Steve

          I did a fair amount of research for accomadation and rental at Cabarete, I
          had to with our lousy exchange rate and would suggest you try
          Marina for Kitebeach Hotel and rentals @ marina@.... She is
          professional and seems to offer the best options of accomadation and
          equipment rental. Have only heard good reports about Kitexcite, maybe others
          have more experience there?

          Best Regards

          Brian Wilson
          Suntrax