Re: [ksurfschool] 'toy' kite for practice

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2002
      I prefer to sell people a samll foil kite liike a Prism Stylus, Thunderfoil, or Ozone Imp. these are 2 line foils, very easy to fly, fly well off a bar, and will withstand the crashes begginers have.
      The Sport kite pictured, is not ideal, as it come apart each time it is crashed, which means you have to walk up to it re-assemble it, and position it for a re-launch.
      Both types of kites can be flown off a bar, but foils are most like the big kiteboarding kites to fly.
      Kitepower will buy trainer kites back off people, this has only occurred twice this season as most people have a friend who will want to learn or kids, so let them learn on the inexpensive trainer kite!
      They are great fun to fly when the wind is too strong for kiting, and can be used on a landboard.

      www.kitepower.com.au