DOMINICAN REPUBLIC KITE LESSONS?

  • SFH
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 11:06 AM
      Thanks for your reply Chris, but who is the "he" that you are referring to
      in your email? Are you saying that XtremeBigAir is a totally seperate
      company from the place in the DR and they are just acting as agents by
      booking lessons, etc. for the place in the DR?
      Thanks,
      Steve

      --- In ksurfschool@y..., "SFH" <sfh1@e...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > Does anyone on this list know anything about the quality of
      lessons put on
      > by the Xtreme Big Air kite school down in the Dominican Republic

      I believe he books people into the Kitebeach hotel which is
      perfectly located and fine ..(just don't expect luxury). The school
      there is run by Stefano and is one of the best on the beach. Good
      people and good equipment. Have fun.

      Chris G
    • cfglazier
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3 4:34 PM
        --- In ksurfschool@y..., "SFH" <sfh1@e...> wrote:
        > Are you saying that XtremeBigAir is a totally seperate
        > company from the place in the DR and they are just acting as
        agents by
        > booking lessons, etc. for the place in the DR?

        Steve

        Yes, and there are also other ways to book at Kitebeach hotel.
        Search for Cabarete in previous posts. But they are all agents and
        the cost will be the same I believe. There are also other hotels
        nearby.
        You can also get more info at:
        http://www.cabareteairforce.com/

        You may prefer to book the hotel and then book your lessons with
        whichever school you choose when you get there. There are several.
        My friends chose Stefano's school right at Kitebeach hotel and they
        were happy.

        Chris G
      • SARAH HORTON
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3 4:54 PM
          What about Puerto Rico? try REALkiteboarding PR 787-726-5375, or www.realkiteboarding.com
          cfglazier <cglazier@...> wrote: --- In ksurfschool@y..., "SFH" <sfh1@e...> wrote:
          > Are you saying that XtremeBigAir is a totally seperate
          > company from the place in the DR and they are just acting as
          agents by
          > booking lessons, etc. for the place in the DR?

          Steve

          Yes, and there are also other ways to book at Kitebeach hotel.
          Search for Cabarete in previous posts. But they are all agents and
          the cost will be the same I believe. There are also other hotels
          nearby.
          You can also get more info at:
          http://www.cabareteairforce.com/

          You may prefer to book the hotel and then book your lessons with
          whichever school you choose when you get there. There are several.
          My friends chose Stefano's school right at Kitebeach hotel and they
          were happy.

          Chris G

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          var lrec_URL="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=225940.2037434.3509115.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705100963:HM/A=1061772/R=0/id=flashurl/*http://www.fullaccessmedical.com/t/7428/211/2458684356";var lrec_flashfile="http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/flash/misc/fam_lrec_groupsmail_0429b.swf";var lrec_altURL="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=225940.2037434.3509115.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705100963:HM/A=1061772/R=1/id=altimgurl/*http://www.fullaccessmedical.com/t/7428/211/2458684356";var lrec_altimg="http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/flash/misc/fam_lrec_groupsmail_0429.gif";var lrec_width=300;var lrec_height=250;on error resume nextSub banner_click_lrec_FSCommand(ByVal command, ByVal args)call banner_click_lrec_DoFSCommand(command, args)end sub

        • Suntrax
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4 12:21 AM
            Hi Steve

            I did a fair amount of research for accomadation and rental at Cabarete, I
            had to with our lousy exchange rate and would suggest you try
            Marina for Kitebeach Hotel and rentals @ marina@.... She is
            professional and seems to offer the best options of accomadation and
            equipment rental. Have only heard good reports about Kitexcite, maybe others
            have more experience there?

            Best Regards

            Brian Wilson
            Suntrax