NEW STARTER WITH A (C QUAD) !!!!

  • h. g. gulec
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2000
      Hi,

      I am new starter on kitesurfing. I learned that C QUAD
      is one of
      - the less expensive and
      - most performant
      according to its price. But unfortunatly, it looks to be
      - unrelaunchable and
      - difficult to range
      after surfing in the water. Anyway, I will have 2 questions:

      1) My weight is 85 kg and the wind here is between 8 and 20 knots.
      Is (C QUAD 8.5 m2) or (C QUAD 6.3 m2) the best for me?

      2) Is it a good idea to start with C QUAD? Can I learn fast with it?
      I don't want to pay too much money for a Naish and not to have enough
      performance once I can start kitesurf correctly.

      Your advises are very important to me, please answer.

      Regards,
      G�khan