Re: [ksurfschool] Wipika 8.5 and Naish 7.0 (COM)

  • Andy Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2000
      I think the wipika classics are fantastic kites for beginners and come at a
      reasonable price allowing entry into this wonderful sport without the usual
      expense.
      They have been used by the top wakeboard kitesurfers for years and they are still
      riding Wipikas to this day.

      We still have 8.5 (2 left), 6.5 and 3m Wipikas on sale for 20% off, this is a
      great deal in a fast growing sport, once they are gone they are gone.

      I also have some used gear
      1 7.5m AR5 Naish $550
      1 8.5 Wipika Classic (a little beat up but solid) $300
      1 4m Wipika Classic (Like new, GREAT kites for higher winds) $325

      Please email me if your interested in any of the gear above.

      Regards
      Andy Heaton
      http://www.kitehigh.com

      P: 1 808 250 KITE