help

  • furiot
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      I want to buy a kite a naish 11.5 arx I live in Holland and my
      question is is this kite the right size or should I buy one smaller
      i'am 90 kilogramms or 205 pounds can somebody please help me

      thanks Friso
    • Troy Bezanson
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        I'm 220 and fly a 13.5 AR5. I don't know what your winds are like, but mine
        are typically 15-25km/h.
        Lot's of pull and I don't feel like I'm going to want anything smaller.
        I want to buy a kite a naish 11.5 arx I live in Holland and my
        question is is this kite the right size or should I buy one smaller
        i'am 90 kilogramms or 205 pounds can somebody please help me

        thanks Friso

        To unsubscribe, please send an email to
        ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com