WHAT UP w/ THE XTREME BIG AIR KITE SCHOOL IN THE D.R.?

  • SFH
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2002
      Hi,
      Does anyone on this list know anything about the quality of lessons put on
      by the Xtreme Big Air kite school down in the Dominican Republic at Kite
      Beach in Cabarete? I looked at their website:
      http://xtremebigair.com/kitesurfing/ and it seems like a pretty good deal,
      but think I recall someone on this list recently bitching about one of the
      schools down their. So whats the deal? Any info or leads would be
      appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Steve
    • cfglazier
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 8:09 PM
        --- In ksurfschool@y..., "SFH" <sfh1@e...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        > Does anyone on this list know anything about the quality of
        lessons put on
        > by the Xtreme Big Air kite school down in the Dominican Republic

        I believe he books people into the Kitebeach hotel which is
        perfectly located and fine ..(just don't expect luxury). The school
        there is run by Stefano and is one of the best on the beach. Good
        people and good equipment. Have fun.

        Chris G