What exactly is a power booster?

  • glennfbartlett
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
      I've read alot of posts about power boosters but I am not sure
      exactly what this is and what it does. Can anyone explain in newbie
      terms what this is or post a link to a picture of one set up?
      Cheers
      Glenn Bartlett
    • Philip
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
        Glen,

        The power booster is similar to the reverse relaunch system on the
        Wipika.
        It allows you to relaunch backwards with a four line inflatable.
        It can also increase the turning speed of the kites.
        It works by applying pressure to the trailing edge of the kite when
        enough of the rear lines have been pulled in/.

        I have faxable info right now and am working on getting it on my site.

        Philip

        Philip Mann
        Inland Sea Windsurf Co.
        http://www.inlandsea.com
        Kitesite.net
        http://www.kitesite.net
        toll free 888-465-2632

        I've read alot of posts about power boosters but I am not sure
        exactly what this is and what it does. Can anyone explain in newbie
        terms what this is or post a link to a picture of one set up? Cheers
        Glenn Bartlett

        To unsubscribe, please send an email to
        ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to