RE: [ksurfschool] Re: Internet supply sites needed for custom accessories (COM)

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2002
      Airmail is fast and inexpensive, especially when one of your dollars buys 2
      of ours!
      UPS is the method we use for bigger or very valuable shipments, we get a
      very good rate due to the volume of business we send overseas, and we pass
      these discounts directly on to our customers.
      I do think that you should deal locally wherever possible though, just for
      your own convenience, and to get one on one service from the many great kite
      stores in the USA.

      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      mailto:sydney@...
      Open 7 days
      126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, Australia 2034
      Phone +61293157894