Re: Body Dragging Upwind

  • fernmanus
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2002
      I have a couple more comments.

      1. A Reel Leash is much safer than a regular leash, you can check
      out previous postings in the archives.

      2. Always wear a helmet.

      3. I ran into a problem going leashless on my board one day. The
      wind accelerated and I went for one last big air. I missed the
      landing and lost the board. I was so powered up that I was getting
      tea bagged. There was no possible way to body drag back to my board
      in this circumstance. Fortunately, my friend with a boat picked up
      my board or it would have been gone forever.

      Kenny