Where to buy hardware.

  • ex_cpe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      There's a catalog outfit in North Carolina (US) called: LAYLINE
      Yacht Racing Equiptment. They have all the stuff..... virtually any
      size, color and blend of Spectra line - not pure kiteline however.

      They have all the Ronstan and Wichard snap shackles. One's
      mentioned in these forums: Ron - RF6110 is $25.60 WIC-
      RF2473 is $27. in the 2002 catalog I got last month.

      They have the Harken 16mm AirBlock pulleys H404 is $7.50
      ....colored, plastic balls for line ends in four sizes.....and 80
      pages of other small boat bits.

      Shipping within US is $6.35 for 25-50$ orders Pretty reasonable
      for mailorder. I don't have a clue about offshore shipping.

      site: layline.com
      intl. fax: 919 755 1539
      US: 800 550 5463

      .....probably similar small boat chandlers in OZ and EU

      chatter: this is exactly how LAND's END the big mailorder outfit
      in the US that sells 'Whitebread' clothing started. They had a
      chandlery on a canal in Chicago and rigged racing boats.

      Jim/wetstuff